Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Fux with...Blues

Bobby "Blue" Bland - When You Come to The End of Your Road


Bobby "Blue" Bland - Dreamer


After seeing the number of people who downloaded the Johnny Cash upload, I decided to do another one of these. This time I'm doing the blues. Bobby Bland is my favorite Bluesman ever and this is my favorite blues album. The most famous song on the album is "Ain't no Love in the Heart of the City" but my favorite is the one embedded above, "When You Come to The End of Your Road". Check it out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cud u pls re-up the link. I think its dead

goon said...

I just re-checked and it's A-oK. Try again, Mega does act a fool sometimes.

Anonymous said...

hey goon do u hav the COME FLY WITH ME album..cant find that one..or BLUES AND BALLADS..or what i really want is that NIGHT GAMES song..dope..thanx

jcmoss33 said...

Bobby Bland is one of the last, raw bluesmen living!!! Give him his props while you still have the opportunity. GREAT POST!!!

jcmoss33 said...

Oh...and Thanks. too!!!